Sunday, October 7, 2018

Guest Design Team Member - Chocolate Baroque

Morning my crafty peeps,
Well I can finally let the cat out of the bag. I was chosen to be a guest design team member for an amazing stamp company, Chocolate Baroque. They are a wonderful company, based in the United Kingdom, with stamp quality and customer service parallel to none. Below is my first project....

This is an Artist Trading Card, ATC. I used the stamp set Fresh Blooms. I next used Versamark ink & white embossing powder, then heat set the embossing powder.
Next I used Distress Inks, Vintage Photo, Red Barn & Wild Honey, and using a foam blender, I blended the ink over the embossed image. Because the image was embossed in white, when I added the color, the image popped off the page.
Next I stamped the saying that comes with the set in black ink, added a few glitsy embellies and voila, an Artist Trading Card.
Now ATCs can be traded, or you can use them in other crafty projects....
I did the exact same steps as above but with different colors and also used another stamp set Loving Sentiments.
I added the ATC onto the card front, added glitz and glam....
and voila, a fun & easy card!
Be sure and drop by the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog for even more interesting and innovative ideas on how to use Chocolate Baroque's amazing stamp sets.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment