Friday, October 26, 2018

Moving Along with The Times Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is Halloween.
Below is my card...
The purple paper is actually fabric. It seems to have been starched for a more firm texture and it cut beautifully.

The bat is a punch that I covered with Glossy Accents by Ranger. It gave the punch more character, deepened the black cardstock and added a cool shine..

Another touch is the silver metallic strip. This is actually Washi tape. Now I'm not much of a washi tape fan, like many, but I do like the silver and gold metallic tapes. It works beautifully on Christmas cards!!.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card. Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge!!
Happy crafting!

1 comment: