Thursday, September 27, 2018

Moving Along with the Times

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is Fall or Autumn.
I'm super excited about this one because I"M HOSTING!!

Not only will I be picking the top 3, but I've got a small prize to be given to one of the participants at random.

Below is my card...
The images are from Red Lead, a company I recently discovered, and already have spent way too much there, lol. The images are colored in with Copic markers.

I used a die cut and placed it on top, after coloring the background in with Distress Inks. Next I fussy cut the images out and pop dotted them up for added dimension.

The background is glitter print paper for added sparkle.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card. Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge!!
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jodie and a great hosting, thank you for a great post and a prize too, xxx

    ReplyDelete