Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Chocolate Baroque - DT Project #3

Good morning my crafty peeps, This is my last DT project this month for Chocolate Baroque. It has been fun & amazing and everyone has been incredibly welcoming.
For my last project I decided to do a mixed media canvas.
I used the two sets Loving Sentiments and Nature Fragments. I have to admit, the Nature Fragments was a bit out of my comfort zone, but I also am glad that I got it because it forced me to creative something amazing!
I first started with a 5x7 canvas board. I used a stencil, by The Crafter's Workshop. and spread molding paste over it. I lifted off the stencil, washed it immediately and let it dry.

Once dry, I inked everything up with Tim Holtz Distress Inks, then I stamped the Nature's Fragments over the inking for more texture.

Then, because the Distress Inks stay wet for a bit, I was able to add sparkly embossing powder over the piece and heat set it with a heat gun.
Then for the finishing touches, I stamped the sayings, again, using the TH Distress Inks, cut them out and inked the edges. I also added a few pearls for pizzazz and voila, my finished piece.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card.
Happy crafting!

1 comment: