Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Welcome!!!

Hi everybody, My name is Jodie Heuser and I'm the former owner of Scrap N Stamp, at least that's how some of you may know me. I've decided lately that my blog needed a facelift, so I dived in to create a blog that is more representative of my life and crafting style.
I won't bore you all with my life story, if you are really interested, just click on the profile to the right to get all the dirty details ( well ok, there aren't that many dirty details!). This blog will be dedicated to showing the projects that I'm working on, the good, bad and ugly, cause let's face it, as crafters all our projects are not magazine worthy lol! I love stamping and scrapbooking so that's mostly what you'll see here, but occasionally my multi media friends talk me into a class or a project that I absolutely love, so be sure and drop by for those.
I hope that you can find some inspiration in my projects and if you have any questions, please drop me a line, I enjoy hearing from fellow crafters. To give you all an idea of my work space, here is a quick little one and a half minute video, to show you what I'm working with. Take care and have a fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment