Monday, May 26, 2014

Watercoloring Stamping

Salutations Fellow Crafters,

I hope everyone is having a safe and fun Memorial Day weekend.  I just want to start off by thanking all the visitors I had to my blog during the recent Operation Write Home blog hop.  The comments were wonderful.

Here is a quick video - about 10 minutes long - about how to do watercolor stamping, using both water soluble markers plus Copic markers.  Yup you read right, I said Copic markers.

This is the project where I used one of the samples that I made. 
I added Wink of Stella Glitter Pen to parts of the flower, added Class A Peel stickers for the photo corners, and used a Tim Holtz rubberstamp set for the sentiment.  If you have any other questions just fire me off an email!
Here is the link to the watercolor video, enjoy and happy crafting!
Watercoloring Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment