Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Latest & Greatest


Terrific Tuesday!
Hi everyone, Jodie here hoping you are having a wonderful day.  For those who wanted to watch yesterday's video, sorry about that!  Gotta love all this wonderful technology lol.  Here are some pictures of a few of my latest projects...
 Of course I can't create without this wonderful elixir known as coffee.  This card was made using a watercolor wash over an embossed background.  Below are some closeups, I used Distress Paint on the metal tag, then stamped the saying with one of the same markers I used in the background.


This project was created by my friend, Kina. She owns the great online store The Stamproom. We made this piece on canvas, using Distress Paints. The closeup shots show the embellishments, along with the Prima stamps and from their paper as well.



This is a project that I'm working on, a mini chipboard album. Stay tuned for more details.
Hope everyone has a great day and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment