Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Finished Watercolor Project

Welcome Fellow Crafters!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week so far, of course we are only 2 days in so hopefully nothing too catastrophic has occurred yet.  I just wanted to post the final project that I demoed on the video that I posted last week...

I finished coloring in the flowers, then used one of the Spellbinder dies to cut it out.  I put foam tape behind the image to pop it off the card.  The butterfly and gold trim and all embellishments from Paper Artsy and are made of lightweight paper.  I just love them.
Hopefully I have inspired a few of you to give watercolor a try.  See what you have in your stash, any medium that is water soluble will work, and invest in a small amount of watercolor paper.  This will make you a lot happier with your efforts.

Have a wonderful evening and I'm off to watch the finale of Dancing With the Stars - go Meryl and Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment