Friday, March 22, 2019

Chocolate Baroque - Project #3

Good morning my crafty peeps, Here is my next project with Chocolate Baroque. I am diving even further into the uses of Brusho Crystal Colors.
With this card, I used the Brusho Crystals to color in the image. First I inked up with stamp set Floral Perfumery with Versamark ink, stamped it onto the watercolor paper measuring 4? x 5 1/4:, sprinkled white embossing powder, tapped off excess, then heat set.
I sprinkled green near the leaves, crimson around the flowers and violet in the center.
Next I spritzed the paper with water and watched the magic happen. This technique gives a watercolor look without all the fuss. Where you've embossed, this will act as a resist and really make the stamped image stand out.
I stamped the saying from the same set using black ink, added a few sequins and assembled the card. The vibrancy of the crystals really make the image pop out.
You can also use the Crystals to make a watercolor paint to color in an image. Simply sprinkle a few crystals and mix with water. Use a paint brush to color in your stamped image. Be sure and drop by the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog for even more interesting and innovative ideas on how to use Chocolate Baroque's amazing stamp sets.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing technique, it looks wonderful Jodie, xxxx

    ReplyDelete