Friday, March 15, 2019

Chocolate Baroque - Guest Design Team Member Project #2

Good morning my crafty peeps, Here is my next project with Chocolate Baroque. I am diving even further into the uses of Brusho Crystal Colors.
This time I wanted to incorporate more stamping, so using the stamp set, Exquisite Edges I inked up with stamp with Versamark ink, stamped it onto the watercolor paper measuring 4? x 5 1/4:, sprinkled white embossing powder, tapped off excess, then heat set.
Now, if you saw my post last week, you know that when you first get your Brusho Crystal. You'll want to use a tack and pierce a hole in the top.

You are going to want to do this, because a little really does go a long way. I did this to all the colors. Next I sprinkled Yellow and Brilliant Red onto the watercolor paper, and using a spritzer watched the colors come to life.
Now if you want a more blended look, simply spritz with more water. I did use my heat gun to dry it, but you could just as easily let it dry on its own. Where you've embossed, this will act as a resist and really make the stamped image stand out.
Next I stamped the saying using Loving Sentiments and die cut it out. I popped up the saying using foam tape, a few well placed sequins and presto....>br>

Now, as if that wasn't enough, I went ahead and created some more samples using embossing folders...

For this technique, simply sprinkle the crystals into your embossing folder, spritz the folder generously, add the watercolor paper, run through your die cut machine and enjoy the result!
Then I went ahead and used Crafter's Workshop stencil, Specimens. First I laid down the stencil. For this technique, I taped the stencil to the paper. Next I sprinkled the crystals onto the paper, spritzed and lifted off the stencil...
Be sure and drop by the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog for even more interesting and innovative ideas on how to use Chocolate Baroque's amazing stamp sets.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card.
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment