Monday, January 14, 2019

World Wide Design Team Open Challenge

Hi my crafty peeps, I hope everyone had a healthy and happy New Year. It's time for another challenge over at World Wide Open Challenge Design Team blog. Why not hop on over and enjoy the fun?
Here is my latest bit of inspiration...
I love this image of the bride, simply & elegant. Because of that, that's the way I colored her, using Copic markers with simple & neutral colors. I used a few dies from Spellbinders to help frame her, then fussy cut her out & adhered her to the card.
Click on the picture below to go directly to the stamp I used. Finally, why not join Julia's Facebook Group for more fun and great coloring ideas...
This is a wonderful group of talented ladies, so be sure and drop by! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment