Thursday, January 3, 2019

Moving Along with the Times Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Time to ring in the new year with the first challenge of 2019.... Moving Along with the Times. This time the inspiration is Music.
Below is my project...
I was going through some old photos to scrapbook and this one fit right in with this week's challenge.
Hard to believe I was that young once, and since it's coming up on my 50th birthday, it seemed like a good time to scrapbook this memory.
For added dimension, I ran the large letters through a music embossing folder that I had. The paper is from my stash, and I fussy cut the violin out of another identical piece of paper, so that I could pop dot it up.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my project.
Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Your card looks super Jodie, a really great make, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy, it's a scrapbook page and it's actually 12"x12". Hard to tell with the picture though.

      Delete
  2. What a great scrap book page Jodie. It's amazing when you look back on photos from your younger days isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine, it is hard to believe I was that young once, lol.

      Delete
  3. What a fabulous memory Jodie!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete