Thursday, August 30, 2018

Moving Along with The TImes Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is to use Gingham and or Buttons. Below is my card...
The image I used is from from Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Crazy birds. He's colored in with Copic markers.
The saying is from my stash, specifically, Lasting Impressions. I've had them for a number of years, and thought this would be a great time to break them out of the drawer
The other sparkly goodies are from Hobby Lobby and of course my signature photo corners are from Ecstasy Crafts.

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card. Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments: