Thursday, August 2, 2018

Moving Along with the Times - Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is For the Boys. Below is my card...
The image I used is from The Greetin Farm. The stamp is from an older set, but they have a lot of great stamps.
Since the card was for my nephew - Happy birthday Logan! - I couldn't jazz it up too much, so I ended up putting on wooden embellies
Of course I colored him in with Copic markers.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card. Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Jodie, thank you, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie. Love this card and fabulpus colouring too. Thanks so much for making a great card for the theme I chose x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jodie

    I'm sure your nephew will have loved this super card

    Happy crafting....

    June x

    ReplyDelete