Thursday, July 27, 2017

More Christmas Cheer

Morning crafty peeps, Here is another of my Christmas creations. Most likely by the time I'm done, I'll have about 6-7 styles of cards. I mean let's be honest, making 150 of the exact same style would be pretty boring!!
Since I'm from Canada, I love the snow. However, living in Florida, the magical white stuff is in pretty short supply. Because of this, many of my Christmas stamps are snowmen. This little guy is from Art Impressions. The paper is from Webster's Pages, and of course he's colored in with Copic markers.
The raised part of the image is done using Wobbles. It adds fun movement to the cards.
Finally the saying is from Hero Arts, an older stamp, and I added a bit of shine using snowflake stickers.

I hope everyone has fun plans for the weekend, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment