Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Watercolor with Tombows

Happy Hump Day Y'all!!
OK, so a friend of mine kind of gave me a creative kick in the butt and I've started to do instructional videos.

This first one is about watercoloring with Tombow markers. They are a great marker plus are water soluble, so for the novice watercolor artist like myself, these markers lend themselves beautifully to achieving the desired results. Cause let's face it, who wants to invest a ton of cash into a medium that we find we can't work with and don't like!

If you have any other questions, just fire me off an email in cyberspace. Now don't expect Ron Howard quality movies. These videos are me, as I am, teaching as I would teach a live class.
I also seem to be having problems uploading them to the blog directly, so here is the YouTube link to the video, Tombow Watercoloring

Enjoy and happy crafting!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment