Saturday, February 1, 2020

Hi to all my crafty peeps,
Time for another fun challenge at Moving Along with the Times.
The theme is No Image!
This is a great time to break out those thoughtful & meaningful saying stamps and make them front and center on your project!

Below is my project...
The paper is something I've been holding onto, but I finally decided to use it in a project. The paper is Washi Paper and it's handmade japanese paper. It has a smooth texture, lots of color and hints of gold in it.
Thank you for dropping by the check out my project.

Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie,
    I can see why you didn't want to use that paper it's gorgeous.
    Love the wonderful sentmments.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say I love your blog as I am coffe aholic and it's got to be proper coffee too.
    I had 2 coffee machines and they both broke down at the same time one was a pod one for a quicker cup and the other was one like you get in the coffee shops.
    Needless to say I just had to replace at least the coffee pod one till I can afford another more expensive one.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jenny, I love my coffee too. I used to work in a coffee place in Canada, Second Cup, when I was going to university. By far one of the best jobs I ever had!!

      Delete