Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Chocolate Baroque - Final Project

Good morning my crafty peeps, This is my final project as Chocolate Baroque’s latest Guest Designer. November has gone by so quickly and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.
Even though this card looks complicated, using these wonderful stamps, and a few dies I have in my stash, the card came together rather quickly.

Supplies: Stamps – A Tomte Christmas
Ink – Versafine Vintage Sepia
Paper – A4 Luxury Smooth White Paper
Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
Alcohol ink markers
Die cuts
Scissors
First cut out a mat for the front of the card, measuring 4” x 5 ¼” (10.16cm x 13.36cm). Next I cut the trees out from the ivory card stock using a tree die that I had on hand. I lightly inked them up with Versafine Vintage sepia. Attach these with the PVA glue to the card mat. Next I die cut the doe and the bird, using dies I had on hand. I drew a slope onto the ivory cardstock, and glued that onto the card base. Then I attached the doe and the bird.
Next, ink up the gnome with the sled with Versafine and stamp onto ivory cardstock. Next color in the image. I used alcohol ink markers, but you can certainly use any coloring medium you have on hand.
Once done coloring, cut out the image, and attach to the card mat.
I then stamped a saying from the stamp set onto the same paper that I cut the doe out with & attached it to the mat. Finally I cut a piece of cardstock for my card base, measuring 5 ½” x 8 ½” (13.97cm x 21.59cm). I folded it in half, then attached my card front.
Thanks for dropping by and happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Love the use of dies and stamps to create this wondrous scene
    Hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete