Thursday, June 20, 2019

Moving Along with the Time Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps,
Time for another fun challenge at Moving Along with the Times. This time the inspiration is CAS otherwise known as Clean and Simple.
Below is my project...
Now I know this looks crazy, but it only has one layer of watercolor paper.
Using Ken Oliver Color Bursts, I placed a stencil down on the paper first. Sprinkled the Color Burst powders, spritzed the paper with water, let it set for a second and lifted it off. It literally only took me about 3 minutes to create!
The baubles are clear, picking up the color of the paper underneath. These would make quick and easy thank you cards!!

Thank you for dropping by the check out my project.

Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

3 comments: