Thursday, April 25, 2019

Moving Along with the Times Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Time for another fun challenge at Moving Along with the Times. This time the inspiration is Floral.
Below is my project...
This card was created using a stamp set by Heartfelt Creations. I stamped the image, then to give the card a bit more depth, I stamped the bird and pop dotted it up into the branches. I also, pop dotted the flowers as well.

Then for a bit of subtle sparkle, I colored in the center of the flowers with Wink of Stella - Clear. It was hard to pick up the glitter with the camera...

The saying was done by cutting out the mat, 4" x 5 1/4", then placing my die towards the bottom right corner, then stamping the saying through the opening.
Thank you for dropping by the check out my project.

Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful Jodie and I love the layering, great card, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the little birdie hiding amongst the flowers,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous Jodie. I love using Heartfelt Creations's products

    June/Team B

    ReplyDelete