Thursday, July 5, 2018

Moving Along with the Times-Challenge Masculine

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is Masculine. Below is my card...
The image I used is from Viva Las Vegas Stamps. He is great for masculine themed cards while also giving a steampunk vibe.
The saying is from a stamp and die set from Sizzix, and the paper is from Tim Holtz's Kraft paper pad.
The embellishments are from a set of rhinestones that I got from work, Hobby Lobby.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card. Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. What a fab card Jodie, perfect man card, thank you, xxc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card. I need some masculine card ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love male steam punk images and your card style has made this one the focal point . I like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jodie this is a great masculine design. Just love the vintage look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete