Thursday, June 7, 2018

Moving Along with the Time-Challenge Girl's Birthday

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is Girl's Birthday. Below is my card...
The image I used is from The Greeting Farm. I just love the wreath of flowers in her hair. To add more dimension, I stamped the image a second time, added glitter to the flowers and cut them out. I then popped up the wreath for a 3D look!
For more embellishments, I used the paper, from Hobby Lobby, and cut out various sized glitter circles. Then finally I added the saying, which came from Lasting Impressions, which has been in my stash for 100 years or so, LOL!
Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge!!
Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jodie, lovely card and I love the colour combo, xxx
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable. Love pink and green.

    ReplyDelete