Thursday, March 15, 2018

Moving Along with The Times - Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration is Easter. Below is my card, along with a few of the lyrics...
This card has a little more dimension than I usually do. As some of you may know, all of my family is in Canada, so my cards have to travel. I don't want to go into the poor house when trying to ship my creative works over the border, lol! The stamp is from Penny Black, and the letters are from Prima. The letters snap together so you can form which ever words you want or need!
The flowers are mostly from Prima but the 3D ones are from Wild Orchid Crafts. They have a wide variety of colors, but what I like are the tiny ones that can be put into certain nooks and crannies to fill out a card. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

1 comment: