Thursday, February 15, 2018

Moving Along with the Times - Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Moving Along with the Times has another challenge happening, this time the inspiration came from certain song lyrics. Below is my card, along with a few of the lyrics...
The stamps, of which there are only 2, are from Stampscapes. I wanted to create the Aurora Borealis, a site that is on my bucket list to witness. I used about 5 different colors of ink, on glossy cardstock.
Next I typed out the song lyrics, inked the edges then added a few sparkles in the sky with a white gel pen.
I hope to see the real lights someday but for now, my card will have to suffice. Thanks for stopping by and happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Loving this card. What a fab interpretation of the theme. Loving the background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Jodie, great for the challenge, thank you, cxxxxx

    ReplyDelete