Saturday, November 4, 2017

Super Exciting News!

Morning all my crafty peeps!
I am so excited to announce that I've been accepted onto another Design Team, Moving Along with the Times.

This is a wonderful and talented group of ladies, and there is a new challenge every 2 weeks. There is not usually a sponsor, so sky's the limit. Often there may be a theme or sketch to help with inspirational flow, but you can create anything you want, or use any brand of stamp, paper etc.
My first official posting will be November 9, 2017, so be sure and drop by the blog to check it out.
I'm so grateful and thankful for this opportunity.
I hope everyone has a great weekend, and happy crafting!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Jodie. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,
    popped back and managed to follow thank goodness.
    Welcome to the MAWTT team, and I look forward to seeing your lovely creations.
    Thank you for those lovely words about our teamies.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to say I love your blog as a great coffee drinker I think it's so beautiful.
    I drink mine black, strong with no sugar.
    I would be lost without my proper coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so awesome & talented! So proud of you girl!

    ReplyDelete