Monday, October 30, 2017

Spook-tacular!!

Happy Halloween my crafty peeps, I always have loved Halloween, the cooler weather, the changing of the leaves, the world suddenly having endless possibilities. It's the time of year when you can dress up to be whatever you can imagine. In that spirit, here is a Halloween card, using stamps from Magnolia, a company in Sweden.
I colored her with Copic markers.
The saying is from a stamp set by Prickley Pear, and to add more interest to the flowers, I used my Wink of Stella-Clear glitter pen for pizazz!
The final embellishments were pumpkin flat back buttons, bought at Hobby Lobby in their paper crafting section. I also entered her into a challenge blog over at Magnolia-licious. I hope you all have a happy Halloween and happy crafting.

2 comments:

  1. This is simply precious... Perfect coloring and choice of cardstocks!!! Thank you for participating with our challenge over at Magnolia-Licious!

    ReplyDelete