Sunday, April 14, 2019

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Hi my crafty peeps, I hope everyone had a great week, and has amazing plans for the weekend. It's time for another challenge over at World Wide Open Challenge Design Team blog. Why not hop on over and enjoy the fun?
Here is my latest bit of inspiration...
These flowers Julia did in greyscale and are so easy to color in. She takes a lot of the guesswork out for you, so it's easy to get wonderful results. Click on the picture below to go directly to the stamp I used. Finally, why not join Julia's Facebook Group for more fun and great coloring ideas...
This is a wonderful group of talented ladies, so be sure and drop by! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful sentiment! I love your card, the flowers are so pretty in the two color tones that you have done them in.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete