Thursday, March 28, 2019

Moving Along with the Times Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Time for another fun challenge at Moving Along with the Times. This time the inspiration is For the Man.
Below is my project...
This is an Artist Trading Card. The size is really the only thing that must be met, 2.5" x 3.5". Other than that, when creating these works of art, the sky's the limit!
I tend to lean towards more of a mixed media theme, honestly it lets me use all sorts of stuff in my stash.
This was created by simply downloading an image of Sherlock Holmes, adding one of his iconic sayings, and adding other bits of ephemera.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my project.
Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

2 comments: