Thursday, November 23, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello my crafty peeps, I hope all my American friends have had a happy, safe and wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm posting this card regarding friends, because of the fact that all our family is in Canada (for those of you who don't know, my husband and I are transplanted Canadians), and our friends, who have become our chosen family, were gracious enough to invite us over for Thanksgiving dinner.
The stamped image is from La-La Land Crafts and I colored her in with Copic markers.
The extra stamped images are from other various stamp sets, along with Sizzix dies to match the theme. I ran sacked my stash of scrap paper to create the background and then pop dotted up the image for added dimension. Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!

3 comments: