Thursday, December 7, 2017

Challenge - Moving Along with the Times

Morning my fellow crafters! Today starts a new challenge over at
The theme is Twas the Night Before Christmas, so below is my example. Growing up in Canada and being Canadian, snow played a big part of my life, lol. Christmas time always meant cool winter weather and the world wrapped up in blankets of white.
The dimensional snow is white Flower Soft, but I didn't feel it had enough sparkle, so while the glue was still wet, I added glitter for extra pizzaz!
I stamped the trees using Versamark and white embossing powder. I also sprinkled on Stampendous' Deep Impression White Embossing Enamel to give the effect of falling snow. Just a hint, heat your project from underneath, otherwise the enamel will blow off.
Hope you enjoy the card and don't forget to hop on over and partake in the challenge.
As always, Happy Crafting!
v

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! The card looks like a snowy night waiting on something great to happen. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it Jodie. All your cards have been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card, thank you, xxxx

    ReplyDelete