Monday, August 14, 2017

World Wide Open Design Team - Challenge #25

Hi my crafty peeps: I was lucky enough to be chosen to be on the design team for a challenge blog, for design team members around the world. If you are on any design team, you can partake.
Here is my inspiration...
The image is from an amazing artist, Julia Spiri, and I colored her in with Copic markers, primarily BG02, B05, and B24.
The wings were originally gold, but I changed the color using Ranger Alcohol Ink Silver Mixative.
The background was cut out from a new die set I bought from Sizzix & Tim Holtz, Mixed Media #2...
Julia's images are amazing and fun to color.
Don't forget to stop by her store by clicking on the picture below... Click on the picture below to go directly to the stamp I used.
Finally, why not join Julia's Facebook Group for more fun and great coloring ideas...
This is a wonderful group of talented ladies, so be sure and drop by! Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment