Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Pocket Letter

Crafty peeps!!
As many of you have seen over the internet, there is a new, or at least new to me, crafty item known as a "Pocket Letter". It is made up of a 9 pocket page that is used primarily for storing your sport trading cards, or for you crafting enthusiasts, your ATCs (Artist Trading Cards). This was my first one, made for a friend of mine who loves Halloween.
Each pocket contains an ATC that I created using Graphic 45 retired paper, Happy Haunting.
From what I could gather on Pinterest and Instagram, not only do you create things to go into the pockets, but you can attach items to the outside as well.
I also used a few of my Halloween stamps to add that personal touch...
This was easy and fun to do. It gave me the opportunity to use my supplies and get the old creative juices flowing.
If you've been on the fence about trying to do one, or thought maybe they were too involved to create, I say jump in. Just think of a theme, dig through your stash and have fun with it!!

Thanks for visiting and happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment