Saturday, June 3, 2017

Beauty

Afternoon all:
Prima is having a DT call for the month of June...DT Call.  So I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring.
  This is an ATC that I did for our swap group about a month ago.  It's using Prima Princess Stamp, Maia.  The stamp itself measures about 4 x 6, so I only used her face.
I colored her in with Copic markers and added a touch of glitter with pearls.
Just because you have large stamps, doesn't mean you can't use them for smaller projects.  Try only using a portion of the stamp!  This only means less coloring for those afraid to wade into the sea of colors, lol!

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend and happy crafting!

Jodie, aka The Caffeinated Crafter

1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful! Thanks for pointing out you don't need to use the whole stamp!

    ReplyDelete