Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Chocolate Baroque Project #2

Good morning my crafty peeps, It's hard to believe that we are already into the third week of November. I've created my second project with Chocolate Baroque.
I am simply in love with these stamp. The gnomes remind me of a white vintage Christmas, which is unfortunately hard to come by here in Florida, USA, lol.

Supplies: Stamps – A Tomte Christmas
Ink – Versafine Vintage Sepia
Paper – A4 Luxury Smooth White Paper
Cosmic Shimmer PVA Glue
Alcohol ink markers
Embossing Powder-Seth Apter Vintage Beeswax
Glitter
Ultra Clear Double Sided Red Line Tape
Heat GUn
Scissors

First cut out a circle from the ivory cardstock mearing 3 ¼”(8.3cm) in diameter. Next I inked up the gnome trio with Vintage Sepia, stamping them onto the circle. Next color in the image. I used alcohol ink markers, but you can certainly use any coloring medium you have on hand. I then lightly inked the edge of the circle with Vintage Sepia.

For the front of the card, I cut out a base mat measuring 4” x 5 ¼” (10.16cm x 13.36cm). I then cut a piece of print paper, measuring 2 5/8” x 5 ¼” (6.5cm x 13.3cm). I matted this piece with the ivory cardstock measuring (7cm x 13.3cm). I then put a strip of the Red Line tape in the middle of the print strip, and sprinkled glitter onto it. Next you will attached this piece to your mat, adding the image onto the center.

I then sprinkled the Seth Apter embossing powder in different areas, adding a little bit of glitter for sparkle. You are going to heat the powder from underneath, since I didn’t use anything to stick the power to the card, if it gets heated from above, it would simply blow away.


I then stamped a saying onto the ivory cardstock, cutting it into a banner and attached to the card.
Finally I cut a piece of cardstock for my card base, measuring 5 ½” x 8 ½” (13.97cm x 21.59cm). I folded it in half, then attached my card front.

Thank you for stopping by and happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment