Sunday, October 14, 2018

Chocolate Baroque - DT Project #2

Morning my crafty peeps,
For this week's project, I wanted to try something a little larger, so I created a card. Below is my second project....

With this card I used the Scrumptious Succulent set.
There were a few images from this set that I wanted to use, and I couldn't decided on which one to use for my card, so I chose 3 images to use. I made a collage.
I stamped the first image onto the paper and then using Liquid Frisket I created a mask. Ensure you let this layer dry completely.
Next I chose another image, and stamped over top of the first. Applied a bit of friket to an area of the second stamp, let dry, then stamped my third. Once done, I had my collage.
I usually use Copic markers to color in my images, but this time I used Tim Holtz's Distress Paints. Simply add a bit of water to water them down, then use them to color in the images. I also used Distress Stain, in the same manner.
The set contains the saying, which I stamped onto with paper with Archival black ink.
The dots were added by dipping the handle of my paint brush into Distress Paint and dropping the dots onto the project!!
Be sure and drop by the Chocolate Baroque DT Blog for even more interesting and innovative ideas on how to use Chocolate Baroque's amazing stamp sets.
Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to check out my card.
Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card Jodie, super image and I love your way of adding dots, xxx

    ReplyDelete