Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Moving Along with the Times - New Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps,
I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy in these unprecedented times.. Time for another fun challenge at Moving Along with the Times.
The theme is Beach.

Below is my project...
As some of you know, I enjoy getting my Christmas cards started early. The above project is one of the styles that I will be sending out this year!
Thank you for dropping by the check out my project.

Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Oh to have that sun Jodie! Great scene and colouring

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jodie,
    too right we need to get Christmas cards done early.
    This is a very unsual design but so brilliant and fabulously created.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this hot santa design!!

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete