Thursday, May 23, 2019

Moving Along with the Times Challenge

Hi to all my crafty peeps, Time for another fun challenge at Moving Along with the Times. This time the inspiration is Monochrome Color.
Below is my project...
The focus of this card was trying to keep with one color. What I did was used varying tones of pink, one of my favorite colors.

As I mentioned, pink being my favorite color, it was pretty easy to find all the embellishments and ink in the same color. I even used my Copic marker to color the photo corner. It originally was silver!!
The saying and frame come from a stamp set by Kaisercrafts.
Thank you for dropping by the check out my project.

Don't forget to swing by and enter the challenge and check out the amazing projects from all the DT members.
Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty in shades of Pink, lovely, thank you, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and I love all the different textures,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete