Sunday, July 15, 2018

World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Hi my crafty peeps, The latest challenge over at World Wide Open Challenge Design Team blog is open. Why not hop on over and enjoy the fun?
Here is my latest bit of inspiration...
I used another amazing image from Julia Spiri, coloring her in with Copic Markers.
This is one that Julia has recently created. I loved the aspect of the sheer veil, giving me a chance to practice different coloring techniques.
The embellishments are wooden pieces and the flowers are from Wild Orchid.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to stop by Julia's store...
Click on the picture below to go directly to the stamp I used.
Finally, why not join Julia's Facebook Group for more fun and great coloring ideas...
This is a wonderful group of talented ladies, so be sure and drop by! Happy Crafting!!

1 comment: