Sunday, October 1, 2017

Christmas Cards Galore

Hi my crafty peeps! As some of you may know, I begin the Christmas card process as early as May. Once in awhile I've even been know to start in April, LOL. I'm of the mind that I want to relax and enjoy the holiday, not be stressed out by having to shop, make my cards, make sure they get sent out in time etc. Hence the early process.
This week, I'll be giving sneak peeks of a few of the styles that I've made. Yes, I know I did write "styles", because let's face it, doing 100-125 cards of the same design is extremely boring, lol.
Here is my first design...
Living in Florida has its advantages, but snow and cool weather aren't any of them.
Being from Canada, I miss my change of seasons, so many of my cards have a snowflake or winter theme. These look complicated, but were super easy. With stamps, clear embossing powder and of course, glitter these came together. Hope you enjoy the rest of your weekends, and happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment