Friday, August 1, 2014

Yes I'm Back

Good Day my fellow crafters,

Well, as you are all aware, life can certainly cut into your crafting time, and that is what has happened to me.  I couldn't believe that a month had gone by since my last post, but I hope to make amends with the inspiration of my lastest creation...

I've been working with the Julie Nutting girl stamps, even joined a challenge group for the stamps!  I paper pieced her outfit using "Collecting Moments" by Fancy Pants, then colored in her skin and hair using the following Copic Markers...

Skin - E000, E00, E02, E11 & BV02
Hair - E11, YR24, E37, E47
 
The dolls are great to work with, lots of space for coloring & paper piecing, I'll try to post more in the upcoming weeks, but here is Graycie helping me out with the presentation.  She wouldn't move, so what was I to do lol...
 
 
I hope everyone has a wonderful day, take care & happy crafting...
 
Jodie - AKA the Caffeinated Crafter!


No comments:

Post a Comment