Saturday, June 14, 2014

What's New & Happening

Guten Tag my fellow crafters,

I know it's been a week or so since my last post, work has been crazy busy.  I have had some free time to work on projects, and this little darling is my lastest card.


I created the background a while back and decided the colors and glitter lent themselves beautifully to a mermaid card.  She is from Sweet Pea Stamps, Oceanessa, from Elizabeth Bell.
I colored her in with Copic markers, numbers BV02, B12, B14, B16, G12, 100, C1 and C3 to be exact...


Next I added a dash of sparkle with my Wink of Stella glitter pen in order to carry through the glitter from the background onto other aspects of the card.


I then added my bits & baubles to give dimension to the card...


Then finally I finished off the inside...


Here is the finished card once more.  I hope you can find a hint of inspiration to create your own masterpiece.


Take care everyone and happy crafting...

Jodie - AKA The Caffeinated Crafter

No comments:

Post a Comment